This report forecasts the Global Privileged Identity Management (PIM) market to grow at a CAGR of 24.1 percent over the period 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to market growth is the growing compliance requirements. The Global PIM market has also been witnessing the emergence of cloud services-specific PIM solutions. However, the early deployment of PIM solutions without trial run could have led to loss of confidence among some end-users, which in turn could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include IBM Corp., CA Technologies, BeyondTrust, Quest Software Inc., and Lieberman Software Corp.
"Global Privileged Identity Management Market 2010-2011" has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions. It covers the current market landscape and its growth prospects. Further, the report covers pure-play vendors and diversified IT vendors that offer PIM solutions and includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
The report considers identity management and access control components such as privileged user management, password management, and account management. It considers both services revenue and license/product revenue. In addition, the report includes companies that may not have their own technology, but provide solutions/products as their own.
Key questions answered in this report include:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?